You may easily Unpublish a blog post anytime through the Blog Sidebar. To do this, refer to the following steps:
- Log In to access the Website builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- You are now on the Blog Sidebar. Click the Published tab.
- Hover your pointer over the post title and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on its right.
- Click Unpublish to change your post’s status. Click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action. Your story will be automatically unpublished and will be transferred under the Drafts tab.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
These settings are automatically saved and applied every time you make changes. You've just successfully unpublished a blog post.