Sitebeat is a template-based, website builder platform that you can use to create a site for your domain name without the need for coding and scripts.
While you can work on a maximum of three different projects simultaneously, you can only publish one website live. The published website will have a LIVE badge that you can view on your Sitebeat Dashboard.
To access the Sitebeat Dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Sitebeat login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
- You are now routed to your Sitebeat Dashboard.
If you've already published a website, you'll find the LIVE badge in the upper-left corner of your project. If you haven't, here are three different ways you can publish a website:
- In the Drafts tab of your My Sites section, click the (...) ellipsis symbol in the upper-right corner of a project card, and then click Publish.
- To go Editor mode, click EDIT SITE on the website in My Sites section, and then click PUBLISH in the upper-right corner of the page.
- On your Sitebeat Editor, click PREVIEW in the upper-right section of the page beside PUBLISH, and then click PUBLISH in the lower-right corner to publish your website live.
Note: If you already have one published website and you try to publish another website, you need to unpublish one project to be able to publish another one.
To unpublish a website, go to your Sitebeat Dashboard and click the (...) ellipsis symbol in the upper-right corner of the published website, or the project that has the LIVE badge on it, and then select Unpublish.