Sitebeat Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout within a website page, such as the Menu, Banner, Footer, or Contacts section. These larger building Blocks save you a lot of time creating your website because they are already preconfigured to include the basic features you need within each section.
How to Access the Blocks Library
Locate the Block you need by following the instructions below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat Dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the EDIT SITE option on the website that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click BUILD in the left-side menu, and then click on the BLOCKS tab. You are now viewing the Blocks library.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a block name and move your pointer over the extended menu that appears on its right. Scroll down to view the different block layouts you can choose from.
- Drag and drop your chosen block layout onto a section placeholder on your website page to use it.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
If you haven’t started one yet, click the SELECT TEMPLATE button and browse through the Templates library. Click on a template to preview, and then click the CREATE THIS SITE button in the upper-right corner of the page to use it.
Read more about customising blocks to further enhance your content.