Designing the perfect website for your business requires a lot of trial and error. Sitebeat caters to your evolving ideas that’s why we make it quick and easy for you to apply changes to your website. One of the Sitebeat tools that will help you create your website is called a Block.
What is a Block?
A Block is a ready-made section of a website layout — such as a Menu, Banner, Footer, Pricing, or Contacts section — which you can use to build your website page in Sitebeat.
Follow the instructions below to move a Block:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, hover your mouse pointer over a Block, and then click the Move Icon that appears on its top-right edge to display the Move Blocks menu.
- Drag and drop the Blocks inside the Move Blocks menu to reorder them.
- Click the [x] Icon at the top-right corner of the Move Blocks menu when done.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just moved and reordered the Blocks on your website.
Note: All other Block types, such as a Banner, Footer, Pricing, or Contacts, can be moved and reordered on your website’s layout settings, except for the Menu and Footer Blocks. The Menu Block will always be at the topmost section, while the Footer will always be at the bottom.