All the elements on your website, including the placement of your Features, affect the overall impact of your branding. Quickly customise the layout of the Features on your website - hassle-free, with Sitebeat.
What is a Feature?
A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, or Icon, which you can use to build custom, professional-looking website pages in Sitebeat.
Follow the instructions below to move a Feature:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, hover your mouse pointer over the Feature you would like to move and click the moving tool on its upper edge.
- Drag and drop the Feature onto a desired placeholder on your page.
You’ve just learned how to move a Feature.
- To Resize a Feature vertically, hover your pointer over it and click the resizing tool at the bottom, then drag it up or down.
- To Resize a Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete a Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.