Template customisation should enhance existing website elements and balance design with usability, to effectively promote your branding.
The template you choose in Sitebeat includes Heading and Text Features - which you can easily customise - to add your actual content and change its layout and design. Customise the content and appearance of your Sitebeat website's Heading and Text Features, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On your Sitebeat Editor, highlight the Text to display its editing options.
Or, add a new Heading or Text Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Heading or Text item onto an available placeholder on your website, then add your actual text content.
- Customise the Heading or Text content using the following editing options:
B / I / U Click to change the Font Style accordingly. H1 Click to assign a Heading Classification. Applicable only for the Heading Feature. Align Click to set the Alignment of the text on your website page. Link Click to add a Link to your Text.
Select the type of Link from the drop-down list and specify where you would like to connect it:
- Page - Select the Page from the second drop-down list.
- Anchor - Select the Page and Anchor from the second drop-down list.
- URL - Enter the specific URL in the space provided.
- File - Click Select your file then drag and drop the file or browse your computer's folders to upload it.
If the file has already been uploaded in Sitebeat, click on the My Documents tab at the top to select it.
If the file is on another online service, click on the Clouds tab at the top to connect to the service and locate the file.
- Email address - Enter the specific Email address in the space provided.
- Phone number - Enter the specific Phone number in the space provided.
Blockquote Click to apply the Blockquote format to your text. Applicable only for the Text Feature. List Click to apply a List format to your text. Select the Type of List and Bullet Colour to use, then adjust the Offset margin. Applicable only for the Text Feature. Font Click to set the Font Type, Style, and Format. Size Click to set the Font Size and Line Height. Colour Click to set the text Colour.
Congratulations! You’ve just customised the Heading and Text Features on your website.
- To Delete a Heading/Text Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top right-hand corner.
- To Move a Heading/Text Feature, hover pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Heading/Text Feature vertically, simply change the Font Size of your text.
- To Resize a Heading/Text Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.