Your Sitebeat plan includes an email hosting service that allows you to create Email Accounts for your Domain. You will need to have your site Published Live first to be able to do this.
Create an Email Account with Sitebeat by following the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under the Email Address column, click on its corresponding Manage button.
- Click on the Create Email Account button at the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the Email Address and Password you wish to use for your website’s new Email Account in the corresponding fields provided.
- Tick the “Send a welcome email with mail client configuration instructions” option first if preferred, then click the Create Email Account button.
- Your newly created Email Account will appear on your Email Accounts list. You may create up to (5) five Email Accounts to use for your website.
- Under the Actions column, click on the Key Icon to change your Password, the Tool Icon to view the basic settings for your Email Account on an Email Client, the Trash Icon to Delete the Email Account, or the →] Icon to Access Webmail.
Note: An Email Account is the actual Email Address you created, while an Email Client is a third-party application that you can use to access your Email Account’s messages - like Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora, or Mail for Apple. Webmail is a free web-based tool that you can use to access your Email Account through any browser - on a computer, tablet, or phone - that is connected to the Internet.
You just created an Email Account with Sitebeat.