Your Account Profile gives Sitebeat the basic personal or business information that is essential for your account's verification purposes. If your Sitebeat account is new, we recommend that you fill out this information right away and ensure that you always keep your profile updated–for easy retrieval in cases like account lockouts and ownership disputes.
You can access your account profile through the My Details section of your Sitebeat Dashboard. This section allows you to update your information like Name, Address, Phone Number, User Type, and Default Language.
Access your Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can now update your Account Profile using these instructions:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click My Details from the expanded list.
- Click the corresponding Edit link of the info you want to edit and enter the updated information in the field provided.
Note: For User Type, only select Business if you have the proper legal proof of registration for such business, should there be a need for verification in the future. If none, we recommend that you set the User Type to Personal.
- Click their corresponding Change button to save changes.
You’ve just updated your Account Profile.