Your Account Profile gives Sitebeat the basic personal or business information that is essential for verification purposes. If your Sitebeat Website Builder is new, we recommend that you update this information right away and ensure that you always keep your Profile up-to-date in the future, for easy verification in cases like Account lockouts and ownership disputes.
Access your Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page by clicking here.
- Enter your username and password then, click Login & Continue.
Once on your Dashboard, you can now update your Account Profile using these instructions:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Personal Details from the expanded list.
- Fill out your Account Profile with the correct and updated information.
- Click Save.
Congratulations! You’ve just updated your Account Profile.
Note: Under User Type, only select Business if you have the proper legal proof of registration for such Business, should there be a need for verification in the future. If none, we recommend that you set the User Type to Personal.