The Email Notifications section of your Sitebeat Dashboard's Account Manager functions as your extended inbox, where a copy of all the Account Notifications sent to your Account Email Address can be found.
Access the Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can now check your Account Notifications using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Notifications from the expanded list. Under the Email Notifications section, a list of all the notifications sent to your registered Account Email Address will be displayed.
- Enter a keyword or subject in the Quick Search box at the top-right section to quickly locate a specific notification.
- Narrow your search by clicking the Date column label to sort the notifications accordingly.
Note: Ensure that you’ve turned on all the notifications that are necessary for your account:
On the same Notifications page, locate the Phone Communication and Email Updates sections, then switch on all the buttons corresponding to the notification options you wish to receive.
You’ve just checked your Account Notifications in Sitebeat.