Auto Renewal is a recommended feature available for all our Sitebeat Plans, which helps avoid losing your website and domain ownership.
How Auto Renewal Works
The Renewal Date depends on your date of purchase and the plan period you selected upon first payment. The Auto Renewal feature is automatically activated upon successful purchase for the protection of your website.
Generally, Sitebeat goes into Renewal Due status 90 days before the expiry date.
Auto Renewal is processed by the system 7-9 days before the expiration date of your service. However, a notice is first sent 1-2 days before the scheduled Auto Renewal, to inform you that you are about to be billed and to allow you to disable the Auto Renewal feature within the said period, in case you no longer wish to continue using your website.
If not manually disabled, the Auto Renewal will proceed as scheduled. If the Auto Renewal attempt fails, an Auto Renewal Fail notice will be sent to you on the same day. And if not manually renewed, the system will attempt Auto Renewal again on the 3rd and 2nd days before expiry. The final attempt for Auto Renewal is processed on the actual date of expiry.
How to Set up Auto Renewal
The Auto Renewal feature is automatically activated upon successful purchase for the protection of your website. If you've manually disabled this feature, you can easily set it back up using the steps below:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
- In the My Domains section of your Dashboard, click the Manage link of the corresponding domain.
- Click the toggle button in Auto Renew to select the applicable payment option.
- When the pop-up window appears, select the applicable payment method. If a payment method is not available, click the Add New Payment button.
- Enter the applicable card details, and then click Active. This will allow you to keep all your Domains or Products working without worrying about their expiry dates.
You've just set up the Auto Renewal feature for your Sitebeat Plan. Learn more about managing your Payment Settings here.