The My Wallet section of your Sitebeat Dashboard's Account Manager is where you can add and set up your Card details as the primary mode of payment for your account. You may also add multiple cards here, saving you the hassle of having to input your cards' details every time you purchase or renew a service.
Access the Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can now manage your Payment Settings using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click My Wallet from the expanded list. All the card details you’ve saved in your account are displayed here.
- To manage your settings, do any of the following:
- Add Card — Click the Add Card option. Enter your credit card number in the field provided and set the card expiry using the drop-down lists, and then click the Add Card button. All your added cards will appear under the My Saved Cards section of this page.
- Update Card — Click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the card's top-right corner. Click the Update Card option, then enter the card's updated details on the fields provided. Click the Edit Card button to save changes.
Please ensure that all your cards are updated for successful checkout transactions and for the auto-renewal service to work (if activated).
- Make as Default — If you've added multiple cards for your account, you may select a specific card to use as your default payment option. Simply click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on your preferred card's top-right corner, and then click the Make as Default option.
- Delete — Click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the card's top-right corner. Click the Delete option, and then click Confirm.
You’ve just managed your account payment settings in Sitebeat.