The Account Email Address is the official registered Email where all notifications are sent by the system — including account updates, renewal notices, password resets, among others. Ensure that this is updated with an active Email Address that you always have access to, so you don’t miss out on any important messages from Sitebeat. You can easily do this update through the Sitebeat Dashboard.
Important: Changing the registered email address in your Sitebeat account will also change your login username for accessing the account.
Access your Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can now change your account email address using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Security from the expanded list.
- Under Login Details, locate Email Address, and then click its corresponding Edit link.
- Fill in the required fields on the pop-up box with your new email address and your current account password, and then click the Change Email Address button to save changes.
Note: You may also change your other login details like Account Password and Call-in Pin for security purposes.
You’ve just changed your account email address.