The Account Email Address is the official registered Email where all notifications are sent by the system - including account updates, renewal notices, password resets, among others. Ensure that this is updated with an active Email Address that you always have access to, so you don’t miss out on any important messages from Sitebeat. You can easily do this through the Sitebeat Dashboard.
Important: Changing the registered Email Address in your Sitebeat account will also change your Login Username for accessing the account.
Access your Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page by clicking here.
- Enter your username and password then, click Login & Continue.
Once on your Dashboard, you can now change your Account Email Address using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Personal Details from the expanded list, then click on the Security tab.
- Under Login Info, enter a new Email address in the field provided.
- Enter your Current Password, then click Save.
Note: You can also change your Account Password here to ensure that your account - including your website, domain, and credit card information - is safe at all times. Or, you can also update and take note of your Call-in Pin, which is a 4-digit number that you supply to our Customer Service or Technical Support Representative when you call us, in order to verify your identity and account ownership.
Congratulations! You’ve just changed your Account Email Address.