Signing up to a Sitebeat Free Account entitles you to a free .sitebeat.site subdomain that you can customise anytime. You will need to decide on your subdomain name first before connecting to your website and publishing it online.
Your Sitebeat Free Account is, yes — free forever. This means that you can take all the time you need to start and build your website.
Note: If you purchase and upgrade to a Sitebeat Plan, your website will automatically take the domain name you connected without the .sitebeat.site subdomain anymore.
For Sitebeat Free Accounts, you may edit your free subdomain anytime through your Sitebeat Dashboard. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
- In the My Domains section, click Change Site Address of the domain card that you want to change.
- In the Change Site Address pop-up box, enter your new Site Address in the field provided.
- Click Save Change to confirm.
You’ve just learned how to change your Sitebeat free subdomain. Publish your project now so visitors can use your new .sitebeat.site address to access your website.
Remember, your website needs to be published first before it can be viewed by others. Click here to know more on how you can publish your website.