Signing up to a Sitebeat Free Account entitles you with a free .sitebeat.site subdomain that you can customise anytime. You will need to decide on your subdomain name first before you can connect to your website and publish it online.
Your Sitebeat Free Account, is, yes - free forever. This means that you can take all the time that you need in starting and building your own website.
Note: If you purchase and upgrade to a Sitebeat Plan, your website will automatically take the domain name you connected without the .sitebeat.site subdomain anymore.
For Sitebeat Free Accounts, you may edit your free subdomain anytime through your Sitebeat dashboard. Simply follow the steps below:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login & Continue.
- Under My Domains, click the Edit Site Address option on the website or domain card.
- A pop-up box will display. Enter your new Site Address in the field provided.
- Click Save Change to confirm.
You’ve just learned how to change your Sitebeat free subdomain. Publish your project now so visitors can use your new .sitebeat.site address to access your website.
Remember, your website needs to be published first before it can be viewed by others. Read on how you can publish your website or, hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.