Sitebeat is designed to help you build a site the easiest way possible. So, to save you time and energy, use one of the professionally designed Templates that you'll find in Sitebeat.
Once you've selected a template, you will then be able to customise it with your content, images, and other media. On the other hand, you can also select a Blank Template if you prefer to start from scratch. Even with a blank template, you only need to drag and drop Features and Blocks into your template and ready-made items and sections.
To create your website using a Sitebeat Template, follow the steps below:
- Select a template layout for your website from the Templates screen in Sitebeat.
- Open the selected template layout in the Sitebeat Editor to replace the sample content with your content.
- Expand the template layout by adding new pages, blocks, and features.
- Preview your site and publish it live as soon as you're ready.
How to Select & Use a Template
When you choose a template, keep in mind the purpose of your website and the fact that there is no option to switch templates once you start building your site. To select and use a template in Sitebeat, follow the instructions below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- In the My Sites section, click the SELECT TEMPLATE button to browse for and select your desired template.
- Navigate through the different Template Categories to locate the template that best suits your purpose.
Note: If you want to use a blank template, click on the All category, and then click on the blank template.
- Click on a template to preview, and then navigate through its pages to check the design. You can click on the (<) left and (>) right arrows to easily navigate the templates.
You can also click ← All Templates at the top-left corner to go back to the Templates library.
- To use the template, click the CREATE THIS SITE button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Each of the Sitebeat templates, except for the blank template, contains a basic set of professionally designed pages, or at least one scrollable page. It also contains a sample content, which you can replace with your content through the Sitebeat Editor.
You just learned how to select and use a Sitebeat Template. You can click on the THEME option on your Sitebeat Editor's left-side menu to further customise your template.