Sitebeat lets you experience an easy drag-and-drop creation and hassle-free customisation of your website without the need for a developer or any coding background.
If you’ve purchased a Sitebeat plan, then you’re ready to access the dashboard and build your site using the editor. If not, choose a plan to purchase or sign up for Sitebeat Free, and then proceed with the necessary steps below:
- Access the Sitebeat Dashboard
- Access the Sitebeat Editor
- Purchase a Sitebeat Plan
- Sign up for Sitebeat Free
Access the Sitebeat Dashboard
To access the Sitebeat dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Sitebeat login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
- You will automatically be routed to your Sitebeat dashboard.
In the My Sites section, you can view the overview of your websites. You can also view domains in the My Domains section of your dashboard.
In the upper-right corner of your dashboard, select any of the following:
- Click Help Section to search for any information about your account.
- Click the Globe symbol beside your name to change the dashboard's default language.
- Click your Account Name to view all your account account-related settings.
To start with a project, select a template to begin with. Follow the steps below to learn how or follow the Sitebeat Dashboard guide.
Access the Sitebeat Editor
To begin build a website, follow the steps below:
- In the My Sites section of your Sitebeat dashboard, click the SELECT TEMPLATE button to browse for and select your desired template.
- On the Templates screen, click on a template to preview. You can also browse through its pages when you click the (<) left and (>) right arrows to easily navigate the templates.
- Once you select a template, click the CREATE THIS SITE button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
To build your professional-looking website, follow this guide on how to navigate your Sitebeat Editor.
Purchase a Sitebeat Plan
To get the Sitebeat plan that best suits you, follow the steps below:
- View our Sitebeat plans.
- Click the SELECT button that corresponds to the YOU DO IT YOURSELF plan or the WE BUILD IT FOR YOU plan.
- Click CLAIM FREE DOMAIN to register a new domain name for free or click USE EXISTING DOMAIN to connect Sitebeat to one that you already own.
- On the Get a Domain screen, enter the new domain name that you wish to register for free, and then click SELECT. On the Connect your Domain screen, you can also enter the domain name that you already own, and then click CONNECT DOMAIN.
- On the My Cart screen, click the (v) arrow symbol beside 1 year (or the default period) to select a preferred period, and then click PAY SECURELY in the lower-right section to continue.
- You will now be routed to the Registration screen. Enter the required details, and then click REGISTER & CONTINUE.
- In the Order Review section of the Pay & Activate screen, review your cart.
- In the Payment Information section, enter the required information, and then click PAY & ACTIVATE when ready.
Note: Choose any of the two WE BUILD IT FOR YOU plans if you want one of our Sitebeat expert designers to create the website or online store for you and get personal site support.
Note: If you select CLAIM FREE DOMAIN, contact us to still connect Sitebeat to a different domain name later. If you select USE EXISTING DOMAIN, you will no longer be able to claim the free domain that is included in your Sitebeat plan once the payment has been made.
Click the ACCOUNT MANAGER button within the Getting Started box on your confirmation page to start using it or access your Sitebeat dashboard.
Sign up for Sitebeat Free
Sitebeat Free is Sitebeat's free version, which lets you create a website for free and publish it live on a free .sitebeat.site subdomain. For more details, you may read further about the Sitebeat Free plan.
Note: The Sitebeat Free plan comes with 100MB of website file storage and a maximum of three pages only.
Enjoy unlimited pages and bandwidth, and then publish your website to your domain name when you upgrade your free account or purchase any Sitebeat plan.
To sign up for Sitebeat Free, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Sitebeat home page.
- In the upper-right section of the window, click Sign up free.
- On the Plan & Pricing screen, click the SELECT button that corresponds to the FREE plan.
- Now, enter the necessary details on the Registration screen.
- When the welcome prompt appears, click LET'S DO THIS to get started.
- Now, you can view three questions that will help us personalise your experience. Select the answer that applies, and then click NEXT.
Note: In the upper-right corner of the window, click Skip to disregard the questions.
- Click FINISH after the last question.
You can now view the Templates screen and create your website.
Note: With your Free Account, you also have the option to try Sitebeat eCommerce free for 15 days. Sign up and get your store up and running in no time.
Visit the Sitebeat Supreme Guide for more guides.