By default, Sitebeat notifies you of all your account-related transactions, reminders, and other promotions through phone and email. You can turn notifications on and off in Sitebeat, depending on your preference.
Access the Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can change your notification settings using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Notifications from the expanded list.
- Under Phone Communication and Email Updates, switch off the buttons corresponding to the notification options you wish to stop receiving.
Warning: By switching off these Notifications, you are disabling notification services from Sitebeat which may place your website, domain, and other services at risk. Ensure that you create a reminder of your due dates elsewhere, to ensure that you don’t lose any of your Sitebeat products and services.
You’ve just disabled Call & Email notifications from Sitebeat.