By default, Sitebeat notifies you of all your account-related transactions, reminders, and other promotions through phone and email. You can turn notifications on and off in Sitebeat, depending on your preference.
Access the Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can change your notification settings using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Personal Details from the expanded list, then click on the Preferences tab.
- Under Communication, untick all the boxes corresponding to the Phone and Email notification options you wish to stop receiving.
Warning: By deselecting all Communication options, you are disabling all notification services from Sitebeat which may place your website, domain, and other services at risk. Ensure that you create a reminder of your due dates elsewhere, to ensure that you don’t lose any of your Sitebeat products and services.
- Click on the Save button.
You’ve just disabled Call & Email notifications from Sitebeat.