The Login Details for your Sitebeat account include your active Email Address and a Password - working respectively as the Username and a security key for accessing your account. Update your Login Details to keep your website, domain, and credit card information safe at all times. You can do this in the Security section of your Sitebeat Dashboard.
Access your Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page by clicking here.
- Enter your username and password then, click Login & Continue.
Once on your Dashboard, you can now quickly view and change your Login Details using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Personal Details from the expanded list, then click on the Security tab.
- Under Login Info, enter a new Email address in the field provided. This will be your new Login Username.
Note: This Email address will be used as the official Email registered to the account - where all notifications will be sent, including account updates, renewal notices, and new password requests, among others.
- Enter your Current Password and New Password in the corresponding fields provided.
- Click on the Save button.
Note: Your Call-in Pin is a 4-digit number that you supply to our Customer Service or Technical Support Representative when you call us, in order to verify your identity and account ownership.
Congratulations! You’ve just changed your Login Details.
You can also log in to your Sitebeat account in one click by enabling the Social Login option. Simply click the switch to Connect your Facebook account, then log in to your Facebook account and allow some Facebook permissions in the pop-up window that appears.