The Login Details for your Sitebeat account include your active Email Address and a Password, which work respectively as the Username and Password for accessing your account. Update your Login Details to keep your website, domain, and credit card information safe at all times. You can do this in the Security section of your Sitebeat Dashboard.
Access your Sitebeat Dashboard first, using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, and then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can now quickly view and change your login details using this guide:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Security from the expanded list.
- Under Login Details, click the corresponding Edit link of the info you want to change.
- For Email Address, simply fill in the required fields on the pop-up box. Click the Change Email Address button to save changes. This will now be your new login username.
Note: This Email Address will also be used as the official Email registered to your account where all notifications will be sent — including account updates, renewal notices, and new password requests, among others.
- For Password, enter and re-enter your Current Password and New Password, respectively, in the fields provided on the pop-up box. Click the Change Password button to save changes.
Note: Your Call-in Pin is a 4-digit number that you provide to our Customer Service or Technical Support Representative when you call us to verify your identity and account ownership.
To change your call-in pin, simply click on its corresponding Edit link, and then enter your preferred 4-digit number and account password in the fields provided. Click the Change Pin button to save changes.
You’ve just changed your login details.
You can also log in to your Sitebeat account in one click by enabling the Social Logins option. Simply switch on the Connect your Facebook account button. A pop-up window will then appear for you to log in to your Facebook account and allow some Facebook permissions.