Name Servers translate your Domain Name (e.g. mydomain.com) from words into a format that the world wide web understands — an IP Address. The IP Address then points the system to where its corresponding data is stored, so that entering “mydomain.com” on a browser immediately displays your website.
Find and update the Domain Name Servers in your Sitebeat account using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat Dashboard.
- Under My Domains, click the corresponding Manage link of the domain whose Name Servers you want to change.
- Click the Name Servers tab. Under the Server List section, hover your mouse pointer over the Name Server record and click the Modify link that appears on its rightmost side.
- Replace the record information with your new records, then click the Update button.
You’ve just changed your Name Servers in Sitebeat.
- To Add a Name Server, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon at the far-right side of the Server List heading, click Add Name Server, enter the information in the fields provided, then click the Update button.
- To Delete a Name Server, hover your pointer over the Name Server record, click Modify, click Delete, then click the Update button to confirm.