Your Renewal Date can be any time before your Expiry Date, or can be the actual date of expiry. Generally, a domain or website service goes into a Renewal Due status 90 days before the expiry date–where you can renew your website anytime within this period. In addition, a renewal notification will be sent to your account email address during this given period until the actual date of expiry.
View your Sitebeat Plan's expiry date by accessing the Plan Info section of your Sitebeat Dashboard. Access your dashboard first using the following steps:
- Visit the Sitebeat Login page.
- Enter your username and password, then click Login & Continue.
On your Dashboard, you can now check your account details, including your website's Expiry Date, using the instructions below:
- Click on your Account Name at the top-right corner of the Dashboard.
- Click Plan Info from the expanded list.
- Your Expiry Date is the last day of your Sitebeat Renewal.
You now know your plan's Expiry and Renewal Period. You can easily renew your plan from here during the renewal period by clicking on the Renew Now button.