Adding a Facebook Like button onto your website allows your visitors to instantly 'Like' and 'Share' your Facebook Page, which can help strengthen your brand’s social media presence.
You can do this quick and easy with the Facebook Like Feature in Sitebeat, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Build from the left-side menu, and then click Social.
- Drag the Facebook Like item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Facebook Like Feature, and then click the Edit button on the top-right corner of its placeholder.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, choose the type of button to add — Like Button only or both Share & Like Buttons — and then enter the specific Facebook Page Name or URL under Link to Like, e.g. myfbpage or https://www.facebook.com/myfbpage/
- Click on the Design tab, and then select the style and size you prefer from their corresponding drop-down lists.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move the Facebook Like Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Facebook Like Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge. Click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, and then drag it sideways.
- To Delete the Facebook Like Feature, hover your pointer over it, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
You can also check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.