Adding a Facebook Like button onto your website allows your visitors to instantly 'Like' and 'Share' your Facebook Page, which can help strengthen your brand’s social media presence.
You can do this quick and easy with the Facebook Like Feature in Sitebeat, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then click Social.
- Drag the Facebook Like item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Facebook Like Feature, then click the Edit button on the top-right corner of its placeholder.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, choose the Type of button to add - Like Button only, or both Share & Like Buttons - then, enter the specific Facebook Page Name or URL under Link to Like, e.g. myfbpage or https://www.facebook.com/myfbpage/
- Click on the Design tab, then select the Style and Size you prefer from their corresponding drop-down lists.
You’ve just added the Facebook Like Feature on your website.
- To Move the Facebook Like Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Facebook Like Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete the Facebook Like Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.