Adding a Facebook Page Feature onto your website makes it easy for your visitors to instantly see updates and information from your feed, maximising your site’s efficiency.
The Facebook Page Feature in Sitebeat allows you to quickly add a snippet of your Facebook Page feed onto your website and display your latest Timeline Posts, Messages, or Events.
Add a Facebook Page Feature on your website and customise it using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Build from the left-side menu, and then click Social.
- Drag the Facebook Page item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Facebook Page feature, and then click the Edit button on the top-right corner of its placeholder.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter your Facebook page ID or URL in the space provided — e.g. myfbpage or https://www.facebook.com/myfbpage/ — and then select the content you want to show from the drop-down list under Tabs Format.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to select a header style, and then set whether you want to show or hide the Cover Photo and Friends Faces options, using their corresponding drop-down lists.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move the Facebook Page Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Facebook Page Feature and its placeholder horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge. Click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, and then drag it sideways.
- To Resize the Facebook Page Feature vertically, hover your pointer over it. Click the resizing tool at the bottom, and then drag it up or down.
- To Delete the Facebook Page Feature, hover your pointer over it, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
You can also check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.