Displaying a Twitter Profile with focused and relevant content on your website can help you establish your online reputation and build strong branding.
Add the Twitter List Feature on your Sitebeat website and customise it to instantly add a widget that displays your Twitter Profile’s timeline, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Build from the left-side menu, and then click Social.
- Drag the Twitter List item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Twitter List Feature, and then click the Edit button on its top-right corner.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter your Twitter Username in the space provided, and then click the Amount bar to adjust the number of tweets to display on your site.
- Click on the Design tab, and then set the Style and Color Theme using their respective drop-lists.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move the Twitter List Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Twitter List Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge. Click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, and then drag it sideways.
- To Delete the Twitter List Feature, hover your pointer over it, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
You can also check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.