Adding a Facebook Comments section on your website allows your visitors to instantly comment on your Facebook Page or Post, which can boost your brand’s customer-seller interaction.
The Facebook Comments Feature in Sitebeat allows you to add a widget on your website page, which you can customise to link to a specific Facebook Page (Seller) or Post. This gives your visitors the ability to add and view comments without having to open Facebook separately.
Add a Facebook Comments Feature on your website and customise it using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Build from the left-side menu, and then click Social.
- Drag the Facebook Comments item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Facebook Comments Feature, and then click the Edit button on its top-right corner.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, enter the specific Facebook Page Name or URL or Facebook Post URL under Link To Comment, and then set the Number of Comments to appear on your website.
- Click on the Design tab, select a color theme to use, and then set the display order you prefer from the drop-down list under Display By.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move the Facebook Comments Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Facebook Comments Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge. Click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, and then drag it sideways.
- To Delete the Facebook Comments Feature, hover your pointer over it, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
You can also check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube How-To Playlist.