An Icon is an important element of a website, which serves as a universal graphic tool that makes us instantly recognise a brand, a product, or a message - without the need for any words.
The template you choose in Sitebeat may include an Icon Feature, which you can easily customise using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click on the Icon to show the editing options above it.
Or, add a new Icon Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Icon button onto a placeholder on your website page, then click on it to show the editing options.
- Customise the Icon using the available editing options:
Icon Click to select a different Icon, change its Colour and Resize it. Background Click to set the Icon's background shape/outline, colour, and size. Align Click to set the Alignment of the Icon on your website page. Other Editing Options Click the corresponding Icons to Rotate Left, Rotate Right, Flip Vertically, and Flip Horizontally.
Congratulations! You've just customised Icons on your website. To view our demo video on YouTube, click here.
Check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.
- To Move the Icon Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag and drop it onto a new placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Icon Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete an Icon Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.