Adding Social Buttons to your website is an opportunity for your content to become more accessible and open to a wider audience. It also serves as a marketing tool for keeping your site visitors informed and updated.
The Social Buttons Feature in Sitebeat is a one-click link to your Social Media accounts where visitors can easily connect, and interact with you or your business.
Add a Social Buttons Feature on your website and customise it using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Build from the left-side menu, then click Social.
- Drag the Social Buttons item and drop it onto a placeholder on your website page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Social Buttons Feature, then click the Edit button on its top-right corner.
- Manage your Social Buttons from the Layout tab on the pop-up box with the following actions:
- Add a Button - Click Add Social Network and select a Social Network to add.
- Link the Button - Hover your mouse pointer over the Social Network item and click Edit, then enter your profile name or link to connect the button to your corresponding Social Media account.
Enable the On Click Open In New Tab option if preferred, then click the [←] Icon to return and manage other buttons.
- Reorder Buttons - Hover your pointer over the Social Network item, then click and drag it up or down.
- Delete a Button - Hover your pointer over the Social Network item, and click the [x] Delete Icon.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to set the following:
Alignment Click on the corresponding Icon to align left, center, or right. Size Click on the bar and drag it sideways to adjust the size of the Social Buttons. Icon Click the box on its right to select a colour for your Social Buttons, then click Apply. Hover Click the box on its right to select a colour for your Social Buttons when the mouse pointer is hovered over it. Style Click the box below it to select your desired Social Buttons icon style.
Congratulations! You’ve just added Social Buttons on your website.
- To Move the Social Buttons, hover your pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize the Social Buttons horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete the Social Buttons, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
Hit the play button below to view the quick start guide we've prepared for you:
Or, check out more video guides by visiting our YouTube channel How-To Playlist.