Adding an Email Logo to your Email Notifications is recommended for your branding as it is automatically appended to emails and invoices as part of your email signature.
Use the simple steps below to add an Email Logo for your Online Store’s Notifications:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Notifications.
- Under Email Logo, click Add Logo or hover your mouse pointer over the existing Logo Image and click Upload. A pop-up window will appear.
- Browse through your folders to select your Logo file to upload. This will be displayed in all Store Emails sent to your customers.
You've just learned how to customise your Store's Email Logo in Sitebeat.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.