Adding an Email Logo to your Email Notifications is recommended for your branding as it is automatically appended to emails and invoices as part of your email signature.
Use the simple steps below to add an Email Logo for your online store's notifications:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart icon to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, and then click Notifications.
- Under Email Logo, click Add Logo or hover your mouse pointer over the existing Logo Image, and then click Upload. A pop-up window will appear.
- Browse through your folders to select your Logo file to upload. This will be displayed in all Store Emails sent to your customers.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You've just learned how to customise your Store's Email Logo in Sitebeat.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. Suppose you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of products and orders. In that case, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.