Your Sitebeat Store’s Default Currency should reflect your local currency, which is also that of your target customers'.
Set your store’s Default Currency by following the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Regional Settings, then select a Default Currency from its corresponding drop-down list.
- Click Save.
You’ve just changed your Sitebeat Store's Default Currency.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.