The Store Name is part of the legal information that appears on all invoices sent to your customers.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Create a catchy and unique Store Name that matches your brand and follow the instructions below to set it up on your website:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings, then click Store Information.
- Under Store Name, enter your business name and click Save.
Congratulations! You’ve just renamed your Sitebeat Store.