Update your Store Information to ensure that all the legal details on your invoices are correct and your customers know how to contact you.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Follow the instructions below to set up your Store Information:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings, then click Store Information to update the following:
Store Name Enter your business name. Store Email Enter your business email address. Contact Phone Enter your business phone number. Product Type Select a category from the drop-down list.
- Click Add Address and enter the legal address for your business, then click Save.
Congratulations! You’ve just updated your Sitebeat Store Information.