Manual Payment Methods are offline modes of payment where customers make a payment transaction outside your store's online checkout. This also means that you have to manually process or approve your customer’s order after confirming their payment.
Manual Payment Methods, include, but are not limited to:
- Cash on delivery
- Bank transfers
- Purchase orders
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. Suppose you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of products and orders. In that case, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Create a Manual Payment Method for your store in Sitebeat using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started, then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart icon to your website.
- Click Settings from the Online Store left-side menu, and then click Payments.
- Click on the Manage link at the top section of the left-side menu to open the pop-up window.
- Scroll down and click on the Add Manual Payment Method button.
- Enter necessary information in the Payment method name at checkout and Set payment instructions at checkout fields, and then click Save.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
Note: All Payment Options created will be added to the Current payment methods section at the top. An enable or disable switch will be available for each option for easy management. Click on the Actions drop-down menu to edit, sort, or remove the added option.
You’ve just set up a Manual Payment Method for your store in Sitebeat. If you have any questions, you may contact our 24/7 Sitebeat Support.