Manual Payment Methods are offline modes of Payment where customers make a payment transaction outside your Store's online checkout. This also means that you have to manually process or approve your customer’s order after confirming their payment.
Manual Payment Methods, include, but are not limited to:
- Cash on delivery
- Bank transfers
- Purchase orders
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Create a Manual Payment Method for your Store in Sitebeat using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the Online Store left-side menu, then click Payments.
- Click on the Manage link at the top section of the left-side menu to open the pop-up window.
- Scroll down and click on the Add Manual Payment Method button.
- Enter necessary information in the Payment method name at checkout and Set payment instructions at checkout fields, then click Save.
Note: All Payment Options created will be added to the Current payment methods section at the top. An enable/disable switch will be available for each option for easy management. Click on the Actions drop-down menu to Edit, Sort, or Remove the added option.
You’ve just set up a Manual Payment Method for your Store in Sitebeat. If you have any questions, you may contact our 24/7 Sitebeat Support.