Store Notifications are automatically sent to your customers, which primarily include purchase confirmations and invoices.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. Suppose you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of products and orders. In that case you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Set your store’s Notifications by following the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart icon to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, and then click Notifications.
- Click Email Addresses, then enter the Reply-To and From email addresses that you'd like to use for your store's Notifications, and then click Save.
Note: The Reply-To Email is where you'll receive replies from customers while the From Email is responsible for sending out Notifications.
- Click the [←] Back Icon on the left-side menu to go back to Notifications.
- Under Email Logo, click Add Logo or hover your mouse pointer over the existing Logo Image, and then click Upload. A pop-up window will appear.
- Browse through your folders and select your Logo file to upload. This will be displayed in all Notifications sent to your customers.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just set up your Sitebeat Store Notifications.