Offer rewards to your loyal customers and boost your Online Store sales through our customisable Discount Coupons option in Sitebeat.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Set up Discounts for your Online Store using the instructions below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Discounts from the Online Store left-side menu, then follow the respective steps below to set up Volume Discounts and Discount Coupons.
Click on the Manage button under Volume Discounts. A pop-up box will appear where you can continue with the following steps:
- Click the Add Discount button.
- Under the Order Subtotal, $ column, specify the minimum number of orders that will trigger this Discount.
- Under the Discount column, set the amount or percentage Discount to automatically apply when a customer orders the specified minimum or more.
- Click the Add Discount button again to add more, or click Save.
Click the [x] Exit Icon at the top-right section of the pop-up window to go back to the Discounts settings.
Click on the Add link under Discount Coupons. A pop-up box will appear where you can set the following values:
Discount Code A preset code is automatically created by the system. Edit this to match your brand, e.g. SBREWARDS, or click the Shuffle Arrow Icon beside it to generate a random code.
TIP: Create a code that will also help you keep track of your Coupons. For example, using SBREWARDS04 may mean that you issued a Coupon for the month of April.
Discount Select the type of Discount Coupon to create from the drop-down list. Modifier & Amount Select between [$] or [%], then set the Amount or Percentage to apply with this Coupon (not needed if the Discount type is set to Free shipping only). Start & End Date Set when this Coupon will be activated in the system. Then, enable the End Date switch to set when to deactivate it. Applies To Tick All Orders. Or, tick $ Subtotal over and enter the amount in the field provided. Customer's orders must be equal to or more than the amount entered here, for the Coupon to work. Limited By Set the limitations of your Coupon here.
- Limit by Categories - Select Categories from the first drop-down list, then select the specific Categories from the second one. Coupon can only be applied to Products within the set Categories.
- Limit by Products - Select Products from the first drop-down list, then select the specific Products from the second one. Coupon can only be applied to Products selected here.
- Click Save.
TIP: If you want to change a Product’s pricing to display an On Sale badge or a discounted price, follow these instructions:
- Click Store from the left-side menu, then click Products.
- Scroll through the Product list on the left-side panel, then click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the Product that you wish to manage and select Edit.
Or, click All Products to display a pop-up window, then hover your mouse pointer over the Product that you wish to manage and click the Pencil Icon that appears.
- Under On Sale, enter the discounted price, then click Save.
This action will display an On Sale badge on the Product image, with the old pricing crashed-out, and the percentage saved with your new discounted pricing.
- To Access Quick Actions, hover your mouse pointer over a Discount Coupon on the left-side menu, then click the [...] Ellipsis Icon and click Edit, Pause, or Delete.
- To View All Discount Coupons, click on the All Coupons button where you can perform the following action:
Add Click the Add Coupon button. Edit Hover your mouse pointer over an existing Coupon and click the Pencil Icon that appears. Pause Tick the box beside the Coupon that you wish to temporarily deactivate, then click on the Pause button. Delete Tick the box beside the Coupon that you wish to remove, then click on the Delete button.
You’ve just set up Discounts for your Sitebeat Store. If you have any questions, you may contact our 24/7 Sitebeat Support.