The Shopping Cart Icon is automatically added to your website as soon as the Store option is enabled on your Sitebeat eCommerce plan. You can customise the icon’s style, color, or badge color to fit your branding.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Follow the instructions below to customise the Shopping Cart Icon:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click the Shopping Cart Icon in your Menu Block, which is the top section of your website.
If you haven’t started with your Store yet, click the Store option from the left-side menu and click the Get Started button, then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store Page and Shopping Cart Icon to your website.
- Click on the correspondin box beside Icon to set its Color and Opacity, then click Apply.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the image under Style, then click Change Style.
- Select your preferred Style from the expanded list.
- Click the [←] Back Icon on the pop-up box to access your Menu Block’s Layout settings.
- Click and drag the Shopping Cart bar to move it to your desired position within the Menu Block.
- Click the Design tab to customise the elements—background color and opacity, alignment, border thickness, and the type of menu you prefer—within your Menu Block.
You’ve just customised the Shopping Cart Icon on your website.