Remove unnecessary elements on your website to achieve the ideal layout that suits your branding. You can easily delete Features to improve your overall content with Sitebeat.
What is a Feature?
A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, or Icon, which you can use to build custom, professional-looking website pages in Sitebeat.
Follow the instructions below to delete a Feature:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, hover your mouse pointer over the Feature you would like to remove, and then click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner. The Feature will then be immediately removed.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
- To Move a Feature, hover your pointer over it. Click the moving tool on its upper edge, and then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Feature vertically, hover your pointer over it. Click the resizing tool at the bottom, and then drag it up or down.
- To Resize a Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge. Click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, and then drag it sideways.