Remove unnecessary elements on your website to achieve the ideal layout that suits your branding. You can easily delete Features to improve your overall content with Sitebeat.
What is a Feature?
A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, or Icon, which you can use to build custom, professional-looking website pages in Sitebeat.
Follow the instructions below to delete a Feature:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Feature you would like to remove and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner. The Feature will then be immediately removed.
You’ve just learned how to delete Features from your website.
- To Move a Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Feature vertically, hover your pointer over it and click the resizing tool at the bottom, then drag it up or down.
- To Resize a Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.