Use Features to leverage your Sitebeat website with compelling content and aesthetically pleasing format.
What is a Feature?
A Feature is a ready-made layout element, such as a Text item, Heading, Photo, Video, Button, or Icon, which you can use to build custom, professional-looking website pages in Sitebeat.
Follow the steps below to easily locate the Features you need and add them to your website:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Build from the left-side menu to display the Features library.
- Drag the item from the Features library and drop it onto one of the available placeholders on your page.
You’ve just added Features to your website.
- To Move a Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the moving tool on its upper edge, then drag it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To Resize a Feature vertically, hover your pointer over it and click the resizing tool at the bottom, then drag it up or down.
- To Resize a Feature horizontally, hover your pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To Delete a Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.