The Site Editor within the Sitebeat Store platform lets you add and manage your Products all in one place, making it easy for you to assign them to a Category, monitor their pricing, and set them on sale — anytime.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Add a Product
Add a Product to your Online Store using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Products from the Online Store left-side menu. A list of sample Products pre-added by the system will appear here.
To Edit, Hide, or Delete a Product, hover your mouse pointer over a Product and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon.
- Click the Add link above the list of Products at the left-side menu.
Or, you can click on the All Products button at the bottom, then click Add Product.
From here, you'll be able to specify the Product information, including pricing and stock details, and add photos or files. If your Product has variants, you can also add options for the Product here. Follow this link on how to add a Product for a more detailed guide.
Assign Products to a Category
When adding a Product to your Online Store, you have the option to assign it to a Category right away, or you can also add the Product first, then assign it to a Category later using the steps below:
- Follow Steps 1 to 3 from the Add a Product instructions above.
- Click Products from the nline Store left-side menu, then click the Manage link beside Categories.
- Click on a Category name from the list on the pop-up window.
Note: Do not select All Products as you cannot assign Products to this Category.
- Click on the Products tab and click Select Products.
- Click on the Products that you wish to add to this Category, then click Done.
- Click Save.
If you need to create a new Category, you can click on the Add Category button at the top-right section of the pop-up window. Follow this link on how to add a Product Category for a more detailed guide.
Products can be organised according to how you want them to appear on your Store, using these steps:
- Follow Steps 1 to 3 from the Assign Products to a Category instructions above.
- Under Sort By, select how you want to reorder your Products.
- Click Save.
You’ve just managed the Products in your Sitebeat Store. If you have any questions, you may contact our 24/7 Sitebeat Support.