Adding a Product to your Online Store means that you also have the option to assign it to a Category right away, or add the Product first and assign it to a Category later.
Conversely, removing Products from a Category is also as easy with this guide:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Products from the Online Store left-side menu, then click the Manage link beside Categories.
- Click on a Category name from the list on the pop-up window.
Note: Do not select All Products as you cannot remove Products from this Category.
- Click on the Products tab. A list of Products assigned to that Category will appear.
Note: This is also where you can sort the Products within a Category. Click on the drop-down list under Sort By, then select how you want your Products to appear on your Online Store.
- Click on the [x] Delete Icon corresponding to the Product/s that you wish to remove from this Category.
- Click Save.
You’ve just removed Products from a Category in your Sitebeat Store.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.