Setting up a variety of Payment Options for your Store and organising them is easy with Sitebeat. These options are displayed to customers in the order you've set on your Store Settings.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Sort your Store's Payment Options according to how you want them to appear on your actual website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the Online Store left-side menu, then click Payments.
- Click on the Manage link at the top of the left-side menu to open the pop-up window. A list of Current Payment Methods you’ve added will be displayed.
Note: From here, you can also enable/disable Payment Options by clicking on their corresponding switch buttons.
- Click on any of the Actions drop-down button, then select Sort.
Note: From the Actions button, you can also select Edit or Remove to update your Payment OptionS.
- Drag and drop items to reorder them, then click Save.
Note: The payment option at the top of the list will be pre-selected during checkout by default.
You’ve just sorted your Store’s Payment Options.