Setting up a variety of Payment Options for your store and organising them is easy with Sitebeat. These options are displayed to customers in the order you've set on your Store Settings.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. Supppose you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of products and orders. In that case, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Sort your store's payment options according to how you want them to appear on your actual website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started, then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart icon to your website.
- Click Settings from the Online Store left-side menu, and then click Payments.
- Click on the Manage link at the top of the left-side menu to open the pop-up window. A list of Current Payment Methods you’ve added will be displayed.
Note: From here, you can also enable or disable Payment Options by clicking on their corresponding switch buttons.
- Click on any of the Actions drop-down button, and then select Sort.
Note: From the Actions button, you can also select Edit or Remove to update your Payment Options.
- Drag and drop items to reorder them, and then click Save.
Note: The payment option at the top of the list will be pre-selected during checkout by default.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just sorted your Store’s Payment Options.