The Product Feature lets you instantly display and highlight a certain Product on your website page, allowing your viewers to buy Products without having to go to your actual Sitebeat Store.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Add the Product Feature on your website page and customise it to conveniently display any Product or On Sale item, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Build from the left-side menu and click Online Store.
Note: If you're using Sitebeat eCommerce but can't find the Online Store option, you may follow these steps first to get started with your Store:
- Click Store from the left-side menu on your Sitebeat Editor.
- Click on the Get Started button, then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
Once done, you can go back to Build. The Online Store option will now be available.
- Drag and drop the Product icon onto an available placeholder on your website, then hover your mouse pointer over it and click Edit.
- Under the Layout tab, customise the following using their respective drop-down lists:
Show Product Select the specific Product that you want to feature on your website. SKU SKU, or Stock Keeping Unit, is the unique number assigned to each Product for Inventory Management.
Set whether you want to Show or Hide your Product's SKU.
- On the same pop-up box, click on the Settings tab to customise the following options:
Button Label Hover your mouse pointer over the field under Button Label and click Edit, then replace the text with your desired label. Image Aspect Ratio Select the Aspect Ratio to use for displaying your Product's image. On-Click Set the action to take once visitors Click on your featured Product. Product Details Enable this option if preferred, then select which Product Details to display.
- Click the Design tab to customise the following:
Hover Effects Enable this option if preferred, then set where to apply the effects and what type of effect to use from the first and second drop-down lists respectively. Style Hover your pointer over the image under Style and click Change Style, then select your preferred option from the expanded list.
- To resize the Product Feature’s placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right edge and click the [↔] Arrow Icon that appears, then drag it sideways.
- To move a Product Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the Moving Tool on its upper edge, then drag and drop it onto a different placeholder on your page.
- To delete a Product Feature, hover your pointer over it and click the [x] Delete Icon on its top-right corner.
You’ve just customised the Product Feature on your Sitebeat website. If you have any questions, you may contact our 24/7 Sitebeat Support.