Adding Categories to group your Products can help you organise your Store - but not all the time. Too many Categories may cause confusion.
Maintain a clutter-free Online Store in Sitebeat by removing unused or empty Categories using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Products from the Online Store left-side menu, then click the Manage link beside Categories.
- On the pop-up window, tick the box beside the Category that you wish to delete.
- Click the Delete button that will appear at the top.
You can also click Hide to disable the selected Category without removing it from your Store.
You’ve just deleted a Category from your Sitebeat Store.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.