Google Site Verification is a tool that lets you prove your website ownership to gain access to the site's private Google Search data.
If you have previously linked your Sitebeat website to Google Site Verification, you may easily revoke this function by following the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Marketing then, select Site Verification.
- On the Verification Code box, click the [x] Delete Icon.
Other action: To change or edit your verification code, simply click the Pen Tool beside the [x] Delete Icon, enter your new code on the field provided, then click the Save button.
You’ve just disconnected your website from Google Site Verification.
If you need help in creating and accessing your website's Meta Tag, check out this guide article:
Note: If you need further assistance on the Google Search Console or creating an account with Google, please contact the Google Support Team. Otherwise, for any queries regarding Sitebeat contact our 24/7 support.