Google Analytics is a digital tool that helps you better understand your customer’s experience.
If you have previously linked your Sitebeat website to Google Analytics, you may easily revoke this function by following the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Marketing then, select Google Analytics.
- On the Tracking ID box, click the [x] Delete Icon.
Other action: To change or edit your tracking ID, simply click the Pen Tool beside the [x] Delete Icon, enter your new ID on the field provided, then click the Save button.
You’ve just disconnected your website from Google Analytics.
If you need help in creating and accessing your website's Google Analytics Account Number/ Tracking ID, check out this guide article:
Note: If you need further assistance on the Google Analytics tool or on creating an account with Google, please contact the Google Support Team. Otherwise, for any queries regarding Sitebeat contact our 24/7 support.