Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tag management tool that allows you to launch your programs faster. With Sitebeat, you can link your Google Tag Manager account to your website by accessing your Sitebeat Dashboard. And, with just a few clicks from the Sitebeat Editor, you'll be done in no time.
If you have previously linked your Sitebeat website to Google Tag Manager, you may easily revoke this function by following the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Marketing then, select Google Tag Manager.
- On the Container ID box, click the [x] Delete Icon.
Other action: To change or edit your container ID, simply click the Pen Tool beside the [x] Delete Icon, enter your new ID on the field provided, then click the Save button.
You’ve just disconnected your website from Google Tag Manager.
If you need help in creating and accessing your website's GTM Container ID, check out this guide article:
Note: If you need further assistance on the Google Tag Manager tool or creating an account with Google, please contact the Google Support Team. Otherwise, for any queries regarding Sitebeat, contact our 24/7 support.