Adding Links or Hyperlinks to your website content makes it quick and easy for your visitors to access additional information and helps boost your brand’s content marketing and SEO.
A Link Page can be added to your website Menu, which instantly opens to an external site when clicked. Follow the instructions below to know how to add a Link Page to your site:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, then click Add.
- Click on the Link icon. A Link Settings section will appear on the left-side menu.
- Enter a Name for your Link Page and the external site Link in the respective fields provided, then enable Open In New Tab if preferred.
Note: Click the Make Hidden button to hide your Link Page. Hidden pages will still be published but will not appear on your website's menu. Click the Unhide button to undo action.
- Click on the [←] Arrow Icon at the top of the left-side menu to go back to the Pages Panel.
You’ve just added a Link Page on your website.