Adding Links or Hyperlinks to your website content makes it quick and easy for your visitors to access additional information and helps boost your brand’s content marketing and SEO.
A Link Page can be added to your website Menu, which instantly opens to an external site when clicked. Follow the instructions below to know how to add a Link Page to your site:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Pages from the left-side menu, and then click Add.
- Click on the Link Icon. A Link Settings section will appear on the left-side menu.
- Enter a name for your Link Page and the external site link in the respective fields provided, and then enable Open In New Tab if preferred.
Note: Click the Make Hidden button to hide your Link Page. Hidden pages will still be published but will not appear on your website's menu. Click the Unhide button to undo action.
- Click on the [←] Arrow Icon at the top of the left-side menu to go back to the Pages Panel.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just added a Link Page on your website.