Pinterest is a marketing tool that gives your viewers the power of discovery and inspiration, allowing them to pin your website to their albums or collections.
To link the Pinterest tool to your Sitebeat website, simply enable the Pin It Button function and customise it. With just a few clicks from the Site Editor, you'll finish in no time.
Follow the instructions below to link Sitebeat to Pinterest:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Social, and then click Pinterest.
- Switch on the Pin It button to enable it.
- Select the Button Size, Button Shape, and Button Color that you prefer from the respective drop-down lists.
A sample of the Pin It button will appear at the bottom of your left-side menu. You can also hover on a photo on your website page to preview the Pin It button.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just linked your website to Pinterest.