Pinterest is a marketing tool that gives your viewers the power of discovery and inspiration, allowing them to pin your website to their albums or collections.
To link the Pinterest tool to your Sitebeat website, simply enable the Pin It Button function and customise it. With just a few clicks from the Site Editor, you'll be done in no time.
Follow the instructions below to link Sitebeat to Pinterest:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Site Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu.
- Click Marketing then, select Pinterest Button.
- Switch on the Pin It Button to enable it.
- Select the Button Size, Button Shape, and Button Color you prefer from their respective drop-down lists.
A sample of the Pin It Button will appear at the bottom of your left-side menu. You can also hover on a Photo on your website page to preview the Pin It Button.
You’ve just linked your website to Pinterest.