Adding a Back-To-Top Button on your website allows your visitors to easily return to the top of your page with just one click.
Add a Back-To-Top Button to your website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu, and then click General.
- Switch on the Back To Top Button to enable it and immediately add it on all your website pages.
- From the drop-down list under Position, set the placement of your Back-To-Top Button on your website page.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just added a Back-To-Top Button to your website.