Adding a Back-To-Top Button on your website allows your visitors to easily return to the top of your page with just one click.
Add a Back-To-Top Button to your website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On the Sitebeat Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu then, select General.
- Switch on the Back-To-Top button to enable it and immediately add it on all of your website pages.
- From the drop-down list under Position, set the placement of your Back-To-Top Button on your website page.
You’ve just added a Back-To-Top Button to your website.