Your Logo represents your brand and has the power to gain your customers’ trust.
With Sitebeat, you can add your own Logo to create a website that perfectly matches your branding. We have hundreds of powerful Sitebeat templates that you can choose from to help you with your Logo placement. Simply customise it to fit the layout you want.
If you don’t have a Logo image ready, Sitebeat gives you the option to add in a Logo text instead.
To add a Logo to your website, follow the instructions below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- On your Site Editor, hover your mouse pointer over the default Logo and click Edit. A pop-up box will appear.
- Choose between Image or Text, then follow the respective steps below to add and customise it:
Adding an Image Logo:
- Click on the Upload box.
- Add the Logo image you would like to appear on your actual website using any of the following methods:
Upload If the Logo is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window. Or, click browse to manually look for the Logo from your list of folders and upload it to Sitebeat. Access My Photos If the Logo was previously uploaded into Sitebeat, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the Logo. Access the Cloud If the Logo is in an online file-sharing account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, then search for and select the Logo. Use Free Photos If you want to use a free image from Sitebeat as your temporary Logo, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, then navigate through the categories and select the picture.
- After image has been uploaded or selected, click the Select button at the lower-right corner of the pop-up window.
- Click the [1:1] Icon on the top-left corner of the Logo, or the Resize Icon beside it to customise:
[1:1] Icon Click to automatically fit the original dimensions of the image, to the available space. Resize Icon Click this to display a resizing bar at the bottom. Use the bar to zoom in and out of the image, then click and drag the image to move it around and select which part of it you would like to use.
- Click the Check Icon at the top-right corner of the Logo to save.
Note: If you need to go back and customise the image, hover your mouse pointer over the Logo and click the Edit button. Under Image, click Crop.
- Enter the desired Logo text under Name.
- Click and drag the pointer under Font Size to adjust.
- Scroll down and select the Font type, Style, and Format you would like to use from the respective drop-down lists.
- Enable On Click Link to Homepage option, if you want to link your Logo to your Home page.
You've just added your own Logo.
Resize the Block
A Block is a section of your website containing several Features. Resizing the Block where your Logo is located, will also resize your Logo. Simply hover your mouse pointer over the Block and click on the Resizing Tool that appears at the bottom, then drag up and down to adjust.
Change the Block's Layout
You can manually change the placement of your Logo by editing the Block's Layout. Simply hover your mouse pointer over the Block where your Logo is located and click the Layout Icon that appears on its upper-right side. On the pop-up box that appears, drag the bar that says Logo to change its placement.