After you’ve created your store in Sitebeat, you won’t need to go through the hassle of building your Facebook Store from scratch. Sitebeat gives you the quick option to carry over all your products into your Facebook account.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. Suppose you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of products and orders. In that case, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Also, you will need a Facebook account, and you will have to create a Facebook page, or at least be an admin for a Facebook page first, for this service to work.
Having all your Sitebeat Store’s products visible on Facebook enables you to reach even more customers — giving you a broader target market — while giving your customers the ease of purchasing your products via Facebook checkout.
Set up a Facebook Store through Sitebeat, using the instructions below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option of the website that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart icon to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, and then click Sales Channels.
- Click Facebook Store, then click on the Setup Facebook button.
- On the pop-up window, click on the Log In and Launch Facebook Store button to get started.
Note: A few Facebook permissions will be required to allow the system to get a list of all the Facebook pages you are an admin of. If no Facebook page is found, you will need to create one first.
- After permissions have been granted, a list of all your Facebook pages will be displayed on the pop-up window; tick the box of the Facebook page where you want the Facebook Store feature to be added.
- Allow the needed actions, and then click Add Store.
- Click the Review Your Facebook Store button to further manage it on the Facebook platform.
Note: If you want to edit a new site, you have to unpublish the current website and make your new site as your primary website.
Under My Sites, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on the top-right corner of the website to unpublish the current site. Click Unpublish Site, and then click Yes, Unpublish to confirm.
Under My Domains, click the [...] Ellipsis Icon of the website that you want to replace as your primary website, then click Replace Primary. In the pop-up window, select the domain of the new website in the New Primary Domain list, then click Replace Primary. You can also click the Domains tab under My Sites to perform the necessary steps mentioned.
You can now edit the new site that you wish to manage.
You’ve just set up your Facebook Store through Sitebeat. All your Sitebeat Store Products will now be visible in the Products tab on your Facebook page.