Regional Settings include your store's Time Zone as well as preferred formats for your Store’s Unit System, Default Currency, and Pricing.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Customise the Regional Settings of your Sitebeat store based on your branding and preference using the instructions below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Regional Settings.
- Configure your store's Time Zone, Unit System, Default Currency, and Pricing Display Format by clicking on their corresponding drop-down menus and selecting a preferred option.
- Click Save.
You’ve just set up your Store’s Regional Settings.