Sitebeat makes it easy for you to track and fulfil Orders — as well as view a summary of your Total Sales — by having everything all in one place.
Note: The Store option is only available for the Sitebeat eCommerce plan and will not appear on all other Sitebeat plans. If you want to set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection as well as easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Sitebeat plan or purchase a new Sitebeat eCommerce plan.
Track Orders in your Sitebeat Store using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Sitebeat dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Sitebeat Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Orders from the Online Store left-side menu. You will automatically find your Total Sales and Orders on the left-side panel, where a summary of the following will also be available:
- Not Paid. Not Shipped. — The number of Orders that have not been shipped, nor fulfilled.
- Paid. Not Shipped. — The number of Orders that have been partially fulfilled, but still need to be shipped.
- Not Paid. Shipped. — The number of Orders that are in transit, but have not been paid.
- Click on any of the values mentioned above to open a pop-up window. This is where you can further track and process Orders.
View Order Details Click the [>] Arrow Icon on the Order to view its full details.
At the top you will have options to Print the Invoice and Update Order Payment or Fulfillment Statuses.
On the right-side panel, you'll find the Customer Contact Information and the Payment Method used.
Click the Back link at the top-left section to view and manage other Orders.
Update Order Status You can click on the current Payment and Fulfillment Status beside the Order Date, to select a new status from their respective drop-down lists. Print Invoices Click the Print Invoice button corresponding to a specific Order. Export Orders Tick the box beside the Orders that you wish to Export to a CSV file, then click the Export Selected button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
You can also click Export All to include a full list of all Orders.
Note: For multiple updates at once, tick the box beside specific Orders and click the Mass Update button at the top and select an action from the drop-down list, or scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up window to click on the desired action.
You’ve just tracked and managed the Orders in your Sitebeat Store.